Great Grandma Betty, Grandma Brenda, Renae/Jerex and April/Brock
Great Grandma Alice, Grandpa Burton, Renae/Jerex and April/Brock
Pretty cool! Jerex got a LOT of attention to say the least while we were back, and I don't think that he was set down once. (When we came back to Boulder, he acted pretty spoiled and didn't let me set him down then either!) Here are some pics of Jerex with the family (and I am not posting them all b/c there are simply too many - if I get complaints then I will know who reads this blog and who doesn't and will post more pictures accordingly! hah)
| Cousins! |
| Aunty April, Brock & Jerex |
Great Uncle Marshall & Great Aunt Joy
Great Aunt Sherry
Uncle Chris
Great Great Aunt Dean
Also - while in KC I was lucky enough to get to meet up with some friends for dinner:
| Ashley, Liz (Baby S.), Jerex & me |
![]() |
| Dana & Morley & Jerex (OK, yes we need a real pic of Morley & Jerex!) |
All in all, Jerex was a great traveler, did wonderful on the airplane and it was a great trip and we are looking forward to coming back again this summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment