I realize I am doing terrible at posting in a timely fashion. These days my hours and minutes are consumed by being a mom, and I have to say I love it so much that I really don't miss being on a computer all the time! Jerex turned 2 months old this week, and to celebrate, I posted his 1 month photos to Facebook AND mailed out his birth announcements! Yes - that is how far behind I am!! It is hilariously pathetic and yet it's the best I can do! This maternity leave is going way too fast. I need it to slow down a bit please and thanks...
Here are some of my favorite pictures from Jerex's 1 month photo shoot - courtesy of
Robin Cain Photography:
Mr. Deep Thoughts
Our little family
Happy baby in a basket
Serious Snuggling
Today was Jerex's 2 month doctor appointment and he got his first vaccinations, which were not his favorite thing. He was pretty fussy the rest of the day and so I'm glad today is almost over and he has calmed down a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment