Sunday, March 24, 2013

1 year photos & stats

We had Jerex's pictures taken at about 13 months, so we will call it his one year photo shoot. I told our photographer Robin that my only goal was to get one good picture, I only needed one! Because I knew it would be a challenge. And one we did get, along with a few more that I liked too! We were dealing with a very uncooperative subject, but at least he's cute when he's uncooperative.

This is The One! Framed 8x10 on our mantle
Jerex and Bearex, BFFs
This one is my favorite, it was in between outfits, he busted loose during a snack break and made monkey-beating-on chest motions for us, and Robin got it on camera!
serious boy, but a good one of his face.
More monkeying around
Another good one
Our photographer's website: http://robincainphotography.com/

Overall, he was moody and didn't like having to stand still but I'm glad we went through the effort to capture him at this wonderful age!

1 year Jerex stats and likes as of Jan 2013:
Weight: 26 lbs, 8.5 oz
Height: 31 & 3/4 in
First steps: January 10th, 2013
Walking more by:  Feb 2, 2013
Favorite word to say: Hat
Favorite thing to wear: Hats and dad's gloves
Favorite things to do: play in snow, read books, push buttons, cuddle w/ Bearex
Favorite food: Yogurt
Favorite animal: Monkey
# of teeth: 8
First "real" haircut: February 13, 2013
Favorite Book: Hop on Pop (can say 'hop on pop'!)
Other things he says regularly at 1 yr: da-da, uh-oh, snooooo (snow), ahhh ahhh ehhh (monkey noises), moo, mama, apple, na-na (banana), hop on pop, da (ball), deet (boot).
Dislikes: brushing teeth, getting his boogies sucked out of nose

No comments:

Post a Comment